Foreign and local enterprises must ensure that all responsibilities such as documentation, preparation and scheduling are taken care of in order to secure a smooth sailing process in fulfilling other company duties.
A corporate secretary is a senior strategic corporate office role that is vital for every corporation. Its responsibilities include documentation of legal documents and counsel on board and logistic activities.
Hiring a corporate secretary is required by Philippine law. In addition, the corporate secretary must be a Philippine citizen and shall accomplish the following duties on behalf of your company:
- Document all the decisions, resolutions, and changes put forth by the Board
- Document board meetings
- Keep the corporate books up to date
- Update the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on any matter or change required to be reported.
What We Offer
A corporate secretary must have a wide knowledge of relevant laws and regulations. Our wide range of business consultants can provide the following services:
- Preparation of minutes in meetings of the Board of Directors and Shareholders;
- Service of all notices relating to the company;
- Documentation and reporting of constitutional changes, changes in the company name, principal address, financial year, increase in capital stock, and related changes.;
- Preparation and filing of the company’s General Information Sheet (GIS);
- Drafting of simple share transfer documents, reversions of trust, and issuance of shares;
- Maintenance of the stock and transfer book (STB);
- Certification of corporate acts, countersigning corporate documents or certificates, and preparation of reports or statements as may be required by law or government rules and regulations;
- Acting as an inspector at the Election of Directors; and
- Other applicable corporate housekeeping services.
Hire a Corporate Secretary for Your Company
Foreign and domestic firms must employ a corporate secretary to maintain smooth managerial governance, record keeping, and board meeting schedules, among other things. A corporate secretary is also required to assist you in prioritizing the company’s internal needs as well as the requirements of government bodies.
Starting a business while dealing with documentation and schedules can be a handful at times. Therefore, hiring a corporate secretary can assist you in looking after essential company activities. If you need help understanding and acquiring corporate secretarial services, you may contact business consulting firms to help you look after your organization.
Hire a Corporate Secretary For Your Organization
Our broad pool of experienced business consultants is dedicated to assisting you with your entity’s documentary needs.