Entities in the Philippines, whether local or foreign, must be registered with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR). This government agency is responsible for collecting all national internal revenue taxes.
Bookkeeping can be challenging as there are various documentary requirements that need to be updated and recorded. Our team of skilled and dedicated bookkeepers are determined to assist our clients in collecting and compiling their documentary prerequisites to ensure that they file, submit, and pay taxes on time.
What We Offer:
We offer general bookkeeping services for startups, small-medium enterprises, large corporations, and multinational companies. Our passion drives us to help our clients simplify and improve their financial compliance hassle-free.
1: Maintenance of BOA
We will maintain and update your Book of Accounts (BOA) to avoid error in your financial statements and tax filings.
2: Transactions Recording
We will record all your transactions to our system to make sure that your financial assets are accurately and properly documented.
3: Preparation and Filing of Tax Returns and Attachments
Our team will help you prepare and file the following tax returns and attachments:
- Annual Income Tax Return (BIR Form 1702) together with the Summary Alphalist of Withholding Tax at Source (SAWT)
- Annual Information Return of Income Taxes Withheld on Compensation (BIR 1604-C) with Alphabetical List of Employees
- Certificate of Creditable Tax Withheld at Source (BIR Form 2307)
- Documentary Stamp Tax Return (BIR Form 2000)
- Monthly Remittance Form of Final Income Taxes Withheld (BIR Form 0619-F)
- Monthly Remittance Form of Creditable Income Tax Withheld-Expanded (BIR Form 0619-E)
- Payees and Annual Report on Expanded Withholding Taxes (BIR Form 1604-E) with Alphalist of Payees
- Quarterly Remittance Return of Creditable Income Tax Withheld-Expanded (BIR Form 1601-EQ) including Quarterly Alphalist of Payees (QAP)
- Quarterly Remittance Return of Final Income Taxes Withheld (BIR Form 1601-FQ) with Quarterly Alphalist of Payees (QAP)
- Quarterly Remittance Return of Final Income Taxes Withheld (BIR Form 1603Q)
- Quarterly VAT Return (BIR Form 2550Q) with Quarterly Summary of Sales, Purchases, and Importations
- Quarterly Income Tax Return (BIR Form 1702Q) including Summary Alphalist of Withholding Tax (SAWT)
Outsource Your Bookkeeping Needs in the Philippines
Outsourcing your bookkeeping needs can be beneficial. Experienced professionals will handle the recording, compiling and filing of your financial transactions and documentary requirements while you focus more on improving the continuity of your business.
Through our end-to-end assistance in maintaining BOA, recording business transactions, and preparing and filing tax returns, we can help you achieve a convenient and streamlined bookkeeping for your establishment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bookkeeping?
Bookkeeping is an important part of running a business. It is the practice of recording all financial transactions and ensuring that the submission of documents on designated deadlines is up-to-date and organized.
What is the benefit of having a bookkeeper?
A bookkeeper will ensure that you are compliant with Philippine law, mostly on tax dues and the financial aspects of the company. They can also provide advice when it comes to business actions in order to avoid financial risks.
What kind of services does a bookkeeper deliver?
Our bookkeepers provide services such as maintenance of BOI, transaction recording, preparation, and filing tax returns and attachments.
Outsource Your Bookkeeping Needs and Focus More on Business Continuity
Our team of experienced bookkeepers can assist entities seeking to outsource their bookkeeping needs in the Philippines.